Daydah Concepts Ltd Terms and Conditions
Thank you for choosing Daydah Concepts Ltd, Best Regards FB: http://www.facebook.com/DaydahConceptsLtd Twitter: @daydahconcepts
(1) Account Setup We will setup your account after we have received payment. It is your responsibility to provide us with an email address which is not @ the domain(s) you are signing up under. All orders are verified before activation to get rid of orders made with the intention of 419 or scams. We do not issue refunds on such orders.. Providing false contact information of any kind may result in the termination of your account.
(2) Content All services provided by us may only be used for lawful purposes. This includes, but not limited to: copyrighted material [belonging to others, copied for your use], material we judge to be threatening or obscene, pornography. Examples of unacceptable material include: IRC Bots, Proxy Scripts / Anonymizers, Pirated Software / Warez, image, filedump, or banner-ad services (similar to rapidshare, photobucket, or commercial banner ad rotation), topsites, commercial audio streaming (more than one or two streams), locally hosted chat scripts, Escrow, Fake Bank site, High-Yield Interest Programs(HYIP) or related sites, sale of any controlled substance without prior proof of appropriate permit(s), AutoSurf sites, Bank Debentures, Bank Debenture Trading Programs, Prime Banks Programs, lottery sites, Pornographic Sites, muds / rpg's, hate sites, hacker focused sites/archives/programs, or sites promoting illegal activities, IP Scanners, Brute Force Programs, Mail Bombers and Spam Scripts.
(3) Zero Tolerance Spam Policy We take a zero tolerance stance against sending of unsolicited e-mail, bulk emailing, and spam. "Safe lists" and "double optin" will be treated as spam. Any user who sends out spam will have their account terminated without notice. We reserve the right to require changes or disable as necessary any web site, account, database, or other component that does not comply with this policy, at its sole discretion. We also reserves the right to make any such modifications in an emergency at our sole discretion. We reserve the right to charge the holder of the account used to send any unsolicited e-mail a clean up fee. This cost of the clean up fee is left entirely to the discretion of Daydah Concepts Limited. All rights reserved.
There is a 250 hourly email limit per domain this limit is also applied towards mailman. If you send over this amount in any hour most of the e-mails will bounce back with a undeliverable error. Any mailing list MUST comply with all guidelines set forth by the United States. These can be found at: http://www.ftc.gov/bcp/conline/pubs/buspubs/canspam.htm
No Direct SMTP mailers are allowed. An example of this is DarkMailer. Any mail should be relayed through the local MTA (localhost:25) for further delivery by the server and not done directly by scripts.
(4) Backups and Data Loss Your use of the service is at your sole risk. We are not responsible for files and data residing on your account. You agree to take full responsibility for files and data transferred and to maintain all appropriate backup of files and data stored on our servers.
(5) Cancellation and Refunds We reserve the right to cancel the account at any time. All payments to Daydah Concepts Limited are nonrefundable. This includes any setup fees and Periodic fees regardless of usage.
(6) Resource Usage Users may not initiate the following: (a) Use 25% or more of system resources for longer then 90 seconds. There are numerous activities that could cause such problems; these include: CGI scripts, FTP, PHP, HTTP, etc. (b) Run any type of interactive real-time chat applications that require server resources. Remotely-hosted services are fully allowed. (c) Run stand-alone, unattended server-side processes at any point in time on the server. This includes any and all daemons, such as IRCD. (d) Run any software that interfaces with an IRC (Internet Relay Chat) network. (e) Run any gaming servers such as counter-strike, half-life, battlefield1492, etc
(7) Bandwidth Usage You are allocated a monthly bandwidth allowance. This allowance varies depending on the hosting package you purchase. Should your account pass the allocated amount we reserve the right to suspend the account until the start of the next allocation, suspend the account until more bandwidth is purchased at an additional fee, suspend the account until you upgrade to a higher level of package, terminate the account and/or charge you an additional fee for the overages. Unused transfer in one month cannot be carried over to the next month.
(8) Money back Guarantee? We do not offer any money back guarantee. All payments to Daydah Concepts Limited are nonrefundable. This includes any setup fees and Periodic fees regardless of usage.
(9) Price Change The amount you pay for hosting will never increase from the date of purchase. We reserve the right to change prices listed on our site, and the right to increase the amount of resources given to plans at any time.
(10) Indemnification Customer agrees that it shall defend, indemnify, save and hold us harmless from any and all demands, liabilities, losses, costs and claims, including reasonable attorney's fees asserted against us, its agents, its customers, officers and employees, that may arise or result from any service provided or performed or agreed to be performed or any product sold by customer, its agents, employees or assigns. Customer agrees to defend, indemnify and hold harmless any liabilities arising out of; (1) any injury to person or property caused by any products sold or otherwise distributed in connection with us; (2) any material supplied by customer infringing or allegedly infringing on the proprietary rights of a third party; (3) copyright infringement and (4) any defective products sold to customers from Daydah Concepts server.
(11) Disclaimer We will not be responsible for any damages your business may suffer. We make no warranties of any kind, expressed or implied for services we provide. We disclaims any warranty or merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. This includes loss of data resulting from delays, no deliveries, wrong delivery, and any and all service interruptions caused by us and our employees.
(12) Changes to the TOS We reserve the right to revise its policies at any time without notice.